Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Myspace Adds Hulu Application


Today, Myspace released its new Primetime application, a Hulu based video player that lets you search and stream content directly from Hulu.com. I've messed about with it already today, and have actually found it easier to find content here than on the Hulu site itself, simply because all of the shows are listed alphabetically. The interface is very sleek and contains the familiar Myspace "feel" about it. All in all, this is a welcome change to the normally mundane Myspace application's which let you buy your friends or quiz each other on movies. At least now your friends can watch a little something while they read your latest break-up story or see you change your status for the tenth time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! you are the sexiest blogger i have EVER met! oh my i just melt everytime i read on of your blogs!!
;)

Unknown said...

ha. ha.

Anonymous said...

I recently starting using http://ovpulse.com which is a super aggregator which allows you to chat over any video your watching, I can get a quick scan of popular movies, tv shows, cartoons and news and they update the site ON the hour every hour so for me it's a time saver if you kow what I mean? don't have to visit 28 different sites to get my fix :)